Jennifer is a senior leadership development practitioner, specialising in the Neuroscience of Leadership. She has a business background, having begun her career in the City of London, as a shipbroker and member of the Baltic and Mercantile Shipping Exchange.
She has held senior roles with the global organisation P&O Nedlloyd and her career has been internationally focussed, encompassing London, Australia, Hong Kong and New Zealand. She set up her own consultancy in 2007 in New Zealand where she works with government and private sector organisations.
Her work is primarily in the areas of:
- Development, design and delivery of long and short term leadership programmes.
- Development and delivery of neuroscience of leadership programmes and workshops.
- Using neuroscience principles to design and support organisational change
- Leadership development consulting solutions for organisations.
- Brain based diagnostics
- Senior executive coaching
- Working with individuals and senior teams to support them in becoming more effective leaders of people and results
Jennifer has a passion for effective leadership, believing that a combination of evidence and practical application leads to learning and behaviour change.
She qualified as a Shipbroker in the UK and holds a Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from Victoria University in New Zealand, as well as an MSc in The Neuroscience of Leadership from Middlesex University, UK